Business transfers (M&A)
Regardless of the size of the business involved, a successful transaction requires both careful preparation and effective negotiations. With Mazanti Transactions as advisor, you are assured an experienced, efficient and business-oriented team of lawyers with a well-documented track record.
Mazanti Transactions advises on all areas of Danish and international mergers and acquisitions across all industries, including regulated businesses.
Our advice includes:
- acquisition and divestment of businesses
- mergers, de-mergers and restructuring
- private placements, venture capital investments, joint ventures, management buy-outs/-ins and other private equity transactions, etc.
- Public takeover bids and other capital market transactions (ECM)
Mazanti Transactions provides legal advice and assistance founded on an understanding of commercial drivers as well as project management and planning of all aspects of the process:
- planning and strategy
- determination of transaction structure
- due diligence, data room and process management
- structured auctions processes
- preparation of transaction documentation
- financing and implementation of the transaction
- transaction insurance (W&I-insurance)
- management incentive programmes and other incentive schemes
- merger control
- completion (closing)
- following-up, implementation and integration post-closing
We work closely with the firm's other practice groups to ensure that all areas of law are covered with at short notice and with high quality, and our strong relations to law firms in, inter alia, Europe and the United States ensure that we can assign the right foreign counsel(s) in international transactions.