At Mazanti-Andersen we have many years of practical and theoretical experience advising on rent legislation. We represent both lessees and lessors and are therefore familiar with the problems from both sides of the table.
We have wide experience conducting litigation before the housing tribunal, the high courts and the Supreme Court and arbitration proceedings concerning issues relating to rent legislation and advice on the negotiation of lease agreements, vacation, termination and cases concerning market rent.
Our areas of expertise include:
- All aspects of centre leases
- Rent regulation
- Al types of business lease agreements, including domicile leases and specifications for agreements on premises
- Sales and lease back transactions
- Arbitration and litigation
- Assignments of (retail) leases
- Vacation of premises
NB: Within rent legislation, we primarily represent the lessee.