Transactions are usually complex, regardless of size. Therefore, a successful transaction requires a strong team, good planning and efficient process management.
With Mazanti Transactions as advisor, you are assured an experienced, efficient and business-oriented team of lawyers with a well-documented track record. With more than 150 years of experience in our group and a strong international network, you get a business partner with insight and vision who understands providing advice that is both legally and commercially value creating and solution-oriented.
Our advice includes:
- M & A, structured auction processes and other private equity transactions
- Merger control
- Due diligence and due diligence process management
- Legal and commercial assessment of transactions, including risk management
- Negotiation and preparation of transaction documents
- Structuring and establishment of PE funds and venture funds
- Structuring and establishment of corporate venture entities
- Venture capital investments
- Structure and establishment of mutual funds, UCITS funds, etc.
- Regulatory matters regarding PE funds, venture funds and managers
- Stock listings (IPOs)
- Public takeover bids and other capital market transactions (ECM)
- Fintech, ICOs and regulatory conditions regarding fintech companies
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Acquisition financing and other financing
- Corporate law advice and governance
- Transactions involving regulated entities (including alternative investment funds, stock brokers, investment advisors, investment associations/UCITS funds, insurance companies, insurance intermediaries and banks)