Shipping and transportation
At Mazanti-Andersen, we represent a number of Danish and international shipping-, logistics- and transportation companies.
One of our partners has many years of experience partly obtained as lecturer in transportation law at the Copenhagen Business School and partly from practical and theoretical knowledge of the particular problems in the area of transportation law.
Another of our partners, Jan Al-Erhayem, has several years of corporate shipping experience among others from A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S where he used to work as General Counsel for the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group.
Our area of expertise includes the following:
- J/V agreements
- Insurance of goods
- Logistics and transportation agreements
- Offshore and shipping contracts
- Road transportation agreements
- Cargo claims
- Charter parties and other contracts involving vessels
- Framework agreements
- Sale and purchase of vessels
- Formation of shipping companies and registration of vessels
- Contracts for the building, rebuilding and repair of vessels