One of the solutions can be to reconstruct or restructure the company. Here, the biggest challenge is to navigate in an environment of changing buyers and shifting conditions. Success requires focused cooperation to secure the business a viable future within a tight timeframe.
At Mazanti-Andersen Korsø Jensen we have many years of experience within reconstruction of companies. Three of our partners have been appointed by the Copenhagen Maritime and Commercial Court as permanent trustees and official receivers in bankruptcies and in matters relating to the compulsory restructuring or liquidation of companies.
We provide legal counselling within all areas of insolvency issues:
- Acting as liquidators appointed by creditors
- Acting as trustees in bankruptcy proceedings
- Acting as supervisors in re-structuring proceedings
- Actions for reversal brought by or against bankruptcy estates
- Adjudication of claims
- Assisting creditors in managing creditor interests
- Filing petitions for bankruptcy
- Participating in liquidation committees on behalf of creditors
- Submission of demands